TABLE OF CONTENTS
It's often useful to be able to reject a single Application from a list of users on the grid. This might be an application that has been recently retired. This guide walks through the steps required to achieve this.
Step 1 - Identify the list of Users
- Switch to User Migrations (1) module.
- Select and highlight the list of Users on the grid (2).
- Click Copy (3).
- Click Select None (4).
- Ensure Migration ID (5) is selected.
- Click Copy (6).
- The Migration IDs of the User will be copied to the clipboard.
- Open a Blank Excel file.
- Paste in the Migration ID (1) from the clipboard.
- Select the pasted IDs and click Copy.
- Click on a new cell, right click and Paste using the Transpose (T) (2) option.
- Select & Copy the IDs in the Transpose format.
Step 2 - Reject the Application
- Switch back to ManagementStudio, Click on the Applications module (1).
- Select the required Application (2) on the main grid.
- Click on the Show details panel (3).
- Select the Users (4) tab.
- This will display all the users that are currently link to this application.
- In the Search Grid (1), paste in the Migration IDs copied from step 1.
- The grid will only display the list of Users (2) based on the search.
- Click on Select All (1).
- Right Click and Select Reject -> This Application link to selected...->User Migrations (2).
- Click Reject Links.
- A message will be displayed at the bottom of the screen 'X Links rejected' where X is the number of Users.
In order to carry out this operation, you must have permissions to Reject Links