TABLE OF CONTENTS
A user can save most intelligence reports as favorites. This includes reports generated by drilling down, standard reports, and detail reports that have been modified to meet specific requirements. A favorite report can be run at any time, or schedule to run on specific days and times. This article will outline the steps required to create a favorite report within the User Migrations module. The steps are consistent within the other modules in MnagementStudio.
Save a report as a Favorite
- Generate an investigative report with the desired format and information.
- At the top of the report, click the spanner symbol to either:
- Enter the descriptive name for the report.
- Click Save.
- Click on the spanner symbol
- Locate the newly created report and click on the 'heart' symbol to make it your favorite report.
- Close down the window.
- Restart the client.
- Click on the User Migrations module, the newly created favorite report should be visible.
An example of a logged in user’s User Migration’s favorite report
- Once a report has been added as a favorite, it is easy to run it again.
- Click on the Module and the corresponding favorite report.
If a User needs to remove the report from being favorite, click on the 'Heart' symbol against the report again.