TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Further Support
The Survey is used to engage with the end-users to gather information and feedback. During a project lifecycle, a project coordinator might have mistakenly sent out a survey to a list of Users within the organisation and the User's survey subsequently locked after they have submitted the survey. This article will outline the steps required to bulk unlock a user's survey using a custom PowerShell script.
Step 1 - Determine the Survey Id for the Survey
|Script Name||Survey unlock - Any name can be used|
|Category||Internal -Unlock survey|
|Description||Script to unlock a specified survey|
|Click Edit to edit the PowerShell script||Paste in the script. See note above for changes that are required.|
|Run As||Api Account|
|Grant Access||Power User role group or the role group of users you wish to grant access to be able to run this script.|
Step 3 - Configure the UI Button to Run the Unlock Script
- Switch to Administration>User Migrations>UI Buttons (1).
- In the screenshot below, the target survey is the Office 365 Migration Survey.
- Click on the Plus (2) symbol next to the target survey.
- Enter the Name of the Button label, select the Grant access 1 level from the dropdown menu (3).
- Select the Script name within the Run Script column(3).
- Click Save Changes (4).
- Click on Restart.
- Switch to the User Migrations module.
- Select the Users you would like to unlock their surveys on the grid.
- Right Click and select Surveys->The target survey>Survey button created.
- Click Continue to confirm.