TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Accessing the Project Resources
- Project Resources Layout
- Adding a New Project Resource
- Further Support
Resources are required to carry out specific task within a project. The Project resources page within the admin section provides a centralized location where an Admin can upload files that can be used as images in email templates or as attachments.
Accessing the Project Resources
To view the Project Resources page:
- Switch to Administration (1) -> Scroll down to the settings panel and click on Project Resources (2)
Project Resources Layout
The layout consist of two core areas:
- The Control bar across the top (1) provides quick access to common features. From left to right:
- Any Resource that has been uploaded will be displayed in the Project resource main grid (2). The button menu bar interacts with this grid.
Adding a New Project Resource
- Click the Add Resource button from the control bar
- Browse to where the file is located
- Select the required file
- Click Open to initiate the upload
- The file should be listed within the project resource main grid
Project Resource Keywords
|[Project-Url-Resource-X]||Resolves to the raw URL to the Project Resource where X is the Survey Id|
|Putting it all together|
<img src="[Project-Url-Resource-Win-10-Logo.jpg]" alt="Windows 10 Logo">
![alt text]([Project-Url-Resource-7] "Windows 10 Project Logo")
|Click <a href="[Project-Url-Resource-1]">here</a> to download your Win10 guide.|
Click here to download your Win10 guide.
If you require further support, please visit ManagementStudio's Service Desk to search the knowledge base or create a new support ticket.