ManagementStudio has built in Summary and Detail reporting options. It has many pre-built reports that you can use as is or customize via the Datamining report builder. The Summary & Detail Report allows you to see all the details within your report. You will be able to filter, customize your columns, and export the report.
Datamining Summary & Detail Report Overview
This report is split into three core areas:
- Ribbon (1)
- Summary pane/view (2)
- Details pane/view (3)
At the top of the screen, there are various functions to assist with limiting the amount of data displayed.
- Run Datamining Report - Initiates the retrieval of the report
Note: The following Data Source controls will be different within other modules
- All Deployment Units - Display information against all deployment units
- Explicit Deployment Units - Display information against the selected deployment unit
- Select Processes - Display information against deployment units in a particular process
- Select Process Status - Display information against deployment units with a particular process status
- Select Blueprints - Display information against deployment units within a selected blueprint
- Select Deployment Units - Display information against the selected deployment unit
- Include Archived - Include Archived deployment unit
- Include Deleted - Include Deleted deployment unit
Summary view panel
The summary report shows a high-level detail of the selected report. This section displays the general information included in the report selected within the summary panel. The source and record rows are linked to the detailed reports located in the bottom screen.
The summary panel consist of control bar & Summary main grid
Control bars (1) across the top
- Report drop down menu
- Run Report
- Internal Name
- Search/Clear grid
- Select option
- Copy/Export option
- Pivot to Chart/Table
The Summary Main grid (2)
This section displays the columns contained in the selected report
The columns displayed will be different depending on the report selected
Details view panel
The detail report panel generates detailed information about the selected records within the summary panel above.