5. Out-of-Scope Applications
Modified on: Tue, 18 Aug, 2020 at 5:25 PM
Marking applications as out-of-scope (Reject)
Where an application is not required for the migration it is deemed out-of-scope. Examples might be drivers, utilities and games. This process is also used for [MW6] core applications.
- Change to the AppTracker screen by clicking the AppTracker tab.
- Click the Grid Extensions button and choose App Submissions -> Switch to Pending View from the menu.
- Type the application name or vendor name in the ‘Search Grid’ to find all versions of that application.
- It may be useful to use the column filters to refine the list of applications.
- Select the application(s) to be marked as out-of-scope (use the ‘Shift’ or ‘Control’ key to select multiple entries).
- Add a description as to why these applications have been rejected. Right-click on an application and choose Add Note to Applications from the context menu. Finally, right-click on the application(s) and select Set Submission Status -> Rejected from the context menu.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.