1. Click the Admin Settings icon in the top right of the window
2. Click the edit (pencil) icon to the right of ‘Project Blueprints’ and click New Folder from the menu. Name the folder App Stacks
|3. Set the folder as the App Stack folder:|
|4. Nominate a Blueprint or Blueprint folder for linking the applications to, such as the “Department” folder:|
5. Refresh the web browser to load the new Blueprints
1. Change to the AppTracker screen
|2. To link an application to a Blueprint:|
|3. For the changes to take effect, you can either wait for the scheduled Housekeeping task to run (typically once an hour) or initiate a manual sync:|
4. In the ‘Troubleshooting’ panel at the bottom, click the Run Housekeeping Task button.
5. Once finished, close the Portal window.