When managing core application there are two methods. Note that this process has changed since MigrationStudio 7.8 was released.
1. To map the core applications to every user, click the ‘Admin Settings’ icon in the top right of the window.
2. Select Initial Setup from the left menu bar and click the Housekeeping Tasks tab.
3. In the Housekeeping Tasks panel, click the Core Apps Strategy drop-down menu and select Map to All Users.
4. Save the changes by clicking the Save Changes button.
1. Change to the AppTracker screen by clicking the AppTracker tab.
2. Click the Grid Extensions button and choose App Submissions -> Switch to Pending View from the menu.
3. Rationalise or accept the core applications as covered in the Application Rationalisation Mini-Guide (link)
4. Once the applications have been processed in the Submissions View, click the Grid Extensions button and choose App Submissions -> Switch to Applications View from the menu
5. Double-click the application to be marked as core
6. Tick the Is Core App checkbox* from the ‘Misc. Info’ panel.
7. Click the Save button to commit the changes.
8. The core applications will be automatically linked to all users. This may take some time depending on the interval setting specified in the ‘Housekeeping Tasks’ section of ‘Initial Setup’.
* If this option is not visible, click the ‘Admin Settings’ icon in the top right and select ‘Applications’ from the right menu bar. Scroll down to the ‘Misc Info’ panel at the bottom and enable the ‘Show in AppDetails’ checkbox for ‘IsCoreApp’.