Some projects may have contacts within an organisation that have been designated to look after a group of applications or a single application in some capacity. For example, you may have IT, application owners, business owners, UAT testers etc designated against applications.
In MigrationStudio, a contact can be assigned to a single or group of applications. Please refer to this solution article on how to add application contact types. This article describes the steps to run a report that shows all the contacts assigned to a group of applications or a single application.
- Switch to AppTracker (1) module
- Click on Select All (2) for all applications or manually select a subset of applications on the grid
- Click on Reports (3) -> Application Contacts (4)
- This will display the contacts for each of the applications selected
- Filter against any of the columns using the funnel icon (1) – for example, filter by contact type
- Pivot the information by simply dragging the Contact Type (2) column header to the green text that says, Drag a column header and drop it here to group by that column. A view similar to the below image will be displayed
- After manipulating the information, this could be exported if required by using the Export button at the top
Get in Touch
If this document hasn’t resolved your issues, please contact the support team firstname.lastname@example.org
for further assistance.