Follow the steps outlined below to review end user satisfaction surveys
- Switch to the ‘User Migration’ view (1) and click the ‘Select All’ button (2) to select all users. If you require one or a small subset of users, simply search and select the users here.
- Click the ‘Reports’ button (3) and select ‘Data Mining Report’ (4) from the dropdown menu.
- When the report window has opened, select the following options:
- Migration Details: First name (1)
- Migration Details: Last name (1)
- Select any options you want to see against your users
- Satisfaction Survey: Select the appropriate Satisfaction survey (2)
- Click ‘Run Report’ (3)
- This will display the results of your end users with their corresponding satisfaction survey
- Click on Export (4) to export the data
Get In Touch
If this document hasn't resolved your issue, please contact the support team (email@example.com) for further assistance