If a MigrationStudio project user has locked their account or forgotten the password, the account can be reactivated using another user account with administrator privileges.
- Login to MigrationStudio with an administrator account.
- Switch to 'Admin' (1) and select 'User Management' (2) from the vertical menu on the left.
- Select the user that is experiencing the problems (3).
- If their account is locked, there will be a checkbox in the 'Locked Out' column (4).
- To unlock the account, right-click the username and choose 'Unlock Account' from the context menu.
- To reset a forgotten password, right-click the username and choose ' Reset User Password' from the context menu.
- The password will be reset to Password!
Users should also be advised to change their password at first login:
- Click the 'My Prefs' icon at the top-right of the screen (1)
- Choose the 'Other Prefs' tab (2) and click the 'Change Password' button (3)
New passwords must be at least 8 characters long, have one uppercase letter and one symbol. E.g. ! % $ £