The Contacts module in ManagementStudio provides an overview of all contacts who are responsible for one or more of the Modules such as the Applications, User Migrations, Devices, Defects & Deployment Units. Every contact item contains contact information, such as First name, Last Name, Sam Account, Job Title, and communication details.
Accessing the Contacts module
To view the Contacts module:
- Click on Contacts (1) from the vertical menu bar on the left
The Contacts Menu Layout
The layout consist of three core areas:
- The Toolbar across the top (1) allows users to reload information, create a new contact, search the grid, select and copy items on the grid
- The Contact main grid (2) displays the list of all contacts within the project
- The Detailed grid (3) provides a more detailed information about the selected contact on the main grid
How do I Add Contacts?
- Click on New Contact (1) from the toolbar menu at the top.
- Fill in the First Name, Last Name, Email Work and Phone Work (2) for the contact.
- Click New button (3).